The Professional Lead in Remote Training
With the new EXT range of digital remote trainers, incorporating UHF radio technology, PAC has advanced even further to give yet higher reliability and longer reach than ever before. PAC thus retains the leadership in the specialist field of Dog Control systems. .
For a dog to enjoy a fulfilling life, he needs plenty of exercise, ideally running free. This can only be possible if you can trust him off the lead. To gain this trust, there are very few dependable methods
recommended by the experts, and whereas spray collars might offer a short term respite, certainly there are few more successful long-term, long-reach tools than a PAC Remote Trainer, which acts as a very long, invisible line that can tingle, but never tangle..
Ideal for all types of persistant problems
- Pets running off and being wilfully 'deaf ' to recall.
- Worrying of farm stock, chasing deer, horse cats and other animals.
- Chasing cars, joggers, cyclists, postmen, etc.
- Jumping up and/or stealing food.
- Sheepdogs 'gripping' sheep when conveniently far away.
- Gun Dogs running in, ranging too far or being over enthusiastic.
The EXT2+ Handset
Uses state of the art, mobile-phone technology, minimising the size and weight of both the collar and handset. At the same time as enabling reliable ‘communication’ with a much longer reach, up to 2 miles (3 km’s) on ideal terrain. Nevertheless, such a long distance control should only be enforced, if you know what the dog is doing at that moment of correction. This handset is capable of contolling from one to two dogs. To control more than one dog, an extra active collar is required (You can choose any size collar that you wish, for large or small dog remote training.. This can be selected in the dropdown menu on the top right of the page.)
- Fast recharging - fully recharged in 2 hours
- Long Life - Double the battery length of our previous collars
- One Collar fits all
- USB Rechargeable - making it easier to charge on the go.
- Lithium-ion battery for longer battery longevity
- Small and light – suitable for small dog remote training. (Please feel free to contact us with regard to any size queries)
- Long Range Control - at up to 2 miles (3km) on ideal terrain.
- Up to 2 days continous use from high capacity, long life
rechargeable collar batteries.Correction Style and levels are fully
controlled from the handset, which may be tailored by the user to three
different preset characteristics for each dog, to cater precisely for
his/her individual temperamant and training requirements.
- Correction styles - up to 5 available: tone warning, vibration,
momentary,single pulse simulation, the more urgent continous pulsing and
the specialists 'lower level' smooth continuous stimulation (used in the
more obscure, 'escape' method of training). All simply controlled from
one single handset.
- Automatic style override to cater for unexpected 'Emergency Situation'.
- Ease of operation enables the trainer to concentrate on the
training of his dog. Indeed such is the simplicity of opertaion, that
the trainer may individually address and control up to six different
dogs in a single session.
- The miniaturised nature of UHF technology enables the use of smaller collars, even for large dogs.
- Timer controlled Charging Dock for no fuss, collar recharging and negligible running costs.