The nDXT+ 1km range Remote Trainer enables the handler simply and accurately to address his dog with an appropriate correction, according to his misdemeanour. Without the dog realising that the correction is coming from his collar. The dog needs to think that the tone/vibration or level of correction with his trainer’s voice command or whistle is warning him of something “out there” which he needs to avoid, the correction is startling enough to get his attention and make him return to the handler for praise and attention.
Ideal for the all types of persistent problems:
- Dogs running away or being wilfully ‘deaf’ to recall
- Chasing farm stock and other animals
- Chasing cars, joggers, walkers, cyclists, postmen etc.
- Jumping up on people or stealing food
- Dogs pulling on the lead
- Gundogs ‘running’ in or being over-enthusiastic