The One Stop Bark Controller
Our PACDOG Bark Controller collar is the most effective model on the market, designed to give your dog a Vibration or Tone pre-warning and distracting static stimulation to stop nuisance barking instantly.
You cannot have a dog and expect it to never bark. But nuisance barking? Now, that’s a different story.
Nuisance barking is one of the most common dog behaviour problems. A responsible dog owner can stop a dog barking by using our barking collar; it is a proven safe and effective tool to train any dog from barking inappropriately.
· Stops persistent, nuisance barking automatically
· Wearing this collar your dog will quickly learn for
himself that barking for barking’s sake is not an option
· Humane & highly effective.
· Not affected by the barking noises from other
· Collar can be set by user at 8 different levels of stimulation.
(We pre-set with vibration warning and level 2 as standard)
Not only that, but you can choose level “0” which is just
Vibration or tone only, no stimulation. (This is shown in the YouTube Video)
· The first warning cycle will be vibration or tone only
but with persistent barking, the collar will
give repeated stimulus (at the pre-selected stimulation
· The stimulation will cease immediately when the
· Longest battery life on the market, rechargeable
lithium-ion battery, charges in two hours and up to two
months usage between charging.
· Testing: For testing the collar functions (i.e. when off the dog); ‘barking’ type vibrations can be simulated, by repeatedly scratching the ribbing strip with your fingernails. (This is shown in the YouTube Video)
How Long Will Your Dog Need To Wear the Bark Collar?
The PACDOG Bark Controller is set on level 2 with Vibration pre-warning as standard, this correction level is just above most dog’s comfort zone but if needs be can go up to level 8 for very headstrong dogs, then the dog will quickly learn that it is not worth the barking.
After a few corrections, the dog will realize that the correction is caused by the barking -- the dog will then resist the urge to bark at normal neighbourhood activities. It can then in some cases if required be set to level”0” which is vibration only.
So, owners can plan ahead on how to train their dog in avoiding nuisance barking. For example, we have customers that put the collar on every night consistently. This will change the dog’s behavioural pattern. After a few weeks, they will remove the bark collar and satisfied with the result. Others do a weekly refresher, which is very effective because it will remind the dog about the training. However, some dog owners leave the bark collar on at times when they go out or they know the dog will start the barking. It is all dependent to the dog’s drive when it comes to barking.